The Bogoliubov Laboratory of Theoretical Physics (BLTP) of the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (JINR) organizes the international workshop "Supersymmetry in Integrable Systems (SIS'18)". The workshop is to be held in Dubna (Russia) from August 13 to August 16 of 2018.
- SIS'10 at Yerevan State University from 24 to 28 August, 2010
- SIS'11 at Leibniz Universität Hannover from 01 to 04 August, 2011
- SIS'12 at Yerevan State University from 27 to 30 August, 2012
- SIS'13 at Leibniz Universität Hannover from 28 to 30 December, 2013
- SIS'14 at JINR from 15 to 17 September, 2014
- SIS'15 at Yerevan State University from 9 to 13 September, 2015
- SIS'16 at Leibniz Universität Hannover from 27 to 30 December, 2016
- Supersymmetric Mechanics
- Classical and Quantum Integrable Systems
- Superfield Techniques
- Applications in Field Theory and Condensed Matter Physics
The program will include about thirty 30 minute talks.
The expected attendance is about 40 participants.
All participants are kindly invited to register until the deadline, June 1, 2018.
We will cover the transportation from Moscow airports to Dubna and back, accommodation in a hotel (single room, breakfast) and break refreshments. Unfortunately, we cannot provide any travel support.
The workshop is partially supported by Russian Foundation for Basic Research.