The purpose of the meeting is to strengthen the already existing collaborations and initiate new ones.
The deadline for applications is 30 June-2017.
The organization will cover the hotel and living expenses of a limited number of
the Spanish participants.
- Strong interactions of hadrons at high energies accessible on Large Hadron Collider.
- Relativistic Heavy Ion Physics on LHC and RHIC and predictions of new phases in hot and dense nuclear matter.
- Low and intermediate energy hadron physics: effective Lagrangians and realizations of CP breaking.
- AdS/CFT and AdS/QCD correspondence in Quantum Field and String Theory and Holographic models of Strong Interactions.
- Search for Physics beyond the Standard Model at ultra-high energies both on colliders and on space located installations.
- Modern Cosmology, Dark Energy and theoretical implications on Extra Space dimensions and deviations from Newtonian dynamics.
- Dark Matter in the Universe and Axion manifestation.
- Integrability in Quantum Mechanics and Quantum Field Theory.
- Nuclear physics of neutron rich nuclei.
141980, Russia, Moscow region
Dubna, Joliot Curie Street, 6
|Phone:||(7 496 21) 655-82|
|Fax:||(7 496 21) 658-91|
Google maps: Hotel "Dubna", International Conference Hall